Collectively Camberley Terms and Conditions
Zoom Call with Father Christmas Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be announced via LoveCamberley social media on Monday 14th December 2020.
- The prize is one, fifteen-minute video call with Santa via Zoom
- The Winner must be available for a video call with Santa on Monday 21st December at 4.30pm. Calls cannot be rescheduled.
- The duration of the call is a maximum of fifteen minutes. Santa is very busy this time of year so please be ready to end the call around 4.45pm.
- The Winner must have a working internet connection. In the event of technical difficulties on the winner’s side, where a video call is not possible or able to proceed, we will swap the prize to a telephone call with Santa of the same duration. Love Camberley will contact the parent / guardian 15 minutes prior to the call taking place to ensure you’re ready.
- In the event of technical difficulties on our side, we will do all we can to restart the video call at a mutually suitable time.
- The call is limited to a maximum of three children from the same household. This is to make sure children get the most out of their experience with Santa. If the winning family includes more than three children, we will discuss this with you prior to the call and make an arrangement to ensure every child has an opportunity to chat with Santa.
- The call will not go ahead unless there is a parent or guardian present for the duration of the call.
- All information requested is for the purpose of personalising the call with Santa. We will not share or store your information beyond the call. We will try to include as much information you provide as we can. You are under no obligation to provide all the information, however, the more details we have, the better we can personalise the experience with Santa.
- All ‘Social Media Competitions Terms and Conditions’ below still apply
Social Media Competitions Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Collectively Camberley Ltd (company no 7756292) whose registered office is at 15b Cambridge Walk, Camberely, Surrey, GU15 3SW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Collectively Camberley Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the LoveCamberley Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or SnapChat platforms.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified unless stated in the rules of the individual competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 days after the 1st day of entry (unless stated otherwise) After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Camberley Magazine Competition Entry Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Collectively Camberley Ltd (in partnership with The Atrium, The Square Camberley and Surrey Heath Borough Council).
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding promoter employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition you must enter your contact details in the form provided.
- Competition ends Monday 7th December 2020.
- By entering our competition you are consenting to receiving marketing materials from Collectively Camberley Ltd and partners of the magazine via email, SMS, post etc.
- Collectively Camberley reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and the prize is not transferable. Should the advertised prize become unavailable, Collectively Camberley reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be chosen at random and be notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third parties for prize fulfilment purposes.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, other social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
Collectively Camberley Rooftop Film Festival
1. Exchanges or refunds will only be issued in the event of the screening being cancelled.Ticket holders for a cancelled screening will be offered either tickets for another screening at the Film Festival (subject to availability) or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend an alternative screening, a refund of the ticket face value will be issued. Please note if the event is not cancelled and you decide to not attend for any reason, no refund will be given.
2. Collectively Camberley reserves the right to make any changes to the event date, times, location, billing and services provided.
3. Collectively Camberley Ltd and Surrey Heath Borough Council accept no responsibility for any personal property.
4. Unauthorised duplication of tickets will prevent your admittance to the event.
5. If you wish to pass your tickets to somebody else, please ensure this information is pre-agreed with our team before your arrival.
6. Collectively Camberley Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry. Any person found to be intoxicated will not be permitted entry and a refund will not be issued. Bringing your own alcohol is not permitted at this event. Please respect other ticket holders; disruptive behaviour during the screening may result in you being asked to leave. No refunds will be issued in this instance.
7. All screenings are adult only (18+) irrespective of film certificate. We operate the ‘Challenge 25’ scheme. Please don’t be offended if you are asked to show proof of age. Upon entry you will be asked to show ID. Ticket holders proven or suspected to be under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry and a refund will not be issued.
8. All films are subject to change and pending licensing.
9. This event is outdoors and will be weather dependent so please dress appropriately. Also, please note that no umbrellas will be permitted at the event due to blocking other customers views.
10. Films will only be cancelled if a Met Office weather warning is issued or the Collectively Camberley team / Event Suppliers deem the equipment to be unsafe or the conditions are innapropriate.
11. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited from this event and the venue.
12. Any changes to the event can be communicated via a mailer sent to ticket buyers and Love Camberley’s official social media outlets including Facebook (www.facebook.com/LoveCamberley) and the event specific Facebook page, Twitter (@LoveCamberley) and Instagram (@LoveCamberley).
It is the customer’s responsibility to check the updates on all the above mentioned outlets regularly ahead of the event.
13. By purchasing a ticket to a LoveCamberley event the customer gives consent for their email address to be added to the appropriate event mailing list.
14. Ticket prices include deckchair hire.
15. Collectively Camberley accept no responsibility for the Food & Drink which be provided by a third party company.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notification. It is the customer’s responsibility to check this webpage regularly for any potential changes made.
Love Camberley Gift Card – Terms and Conditions for instant gift
7th September – 21st September
- Gifts are subject to availability.
- To receive a gift customers must spend at least £20 or more on a Camberley Gift Card
- Camberley Town Centre is the area that includes all businesses within The Square Camberley, The Atrium, High Street, Park Street, London Road, Pembroke Way, Princess Way, Obelisk Way, Sparvell Way and Albert Road. The businesses must be within the BID area.
- Gift card purchases are a qualifying purchase.
- To enter the campaign, customers must show their receipts for purchase to the Customer Service Desk next to Patisserie Valerie.
- Customers can only claim this offer once per day. Spend amounts in multiples of the qualifying amount are not eligible for multiple gifts, e.g. a customer spending £100 in a single day is only eligible to receive one gift.
- Receipts cannot be used retrospectively.
- The offer consists of a free Baylis & Harding gift set.
- Ingredients for each product contained within the gift set can be found on pack. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure they are not allergic to any of the ingredients before using.
- When the stock available finishes the campaign will end.
- Entry to the promotion is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees, agents, their families or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, i.e. Montagu Evans, VSG and CBRE.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this campaign due to events arising beyond its control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- Promoter: Main Square Camberley Unit Trust & Collectively Camberley.
Town and City Gift Cards Christmas Prize 2020
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- The closing date for the competition is 23:59pm on 18th December 2020
- The prize will be drawn at random on 21st December 2020 from all qualifying entries
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Miconex and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Route to entry for the draw and details of how to enter are via christmasquiz.townandcitygiftcards.com
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.The prize consists of £1,500 of Town and City gift cards of your choice.
- Miconex accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Miconex further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw
- Miconex is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Miconex will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Miconex reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control
- Miconex also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The decision of Miconex in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Prize draw is run by Miconex, 4 King Edward Street,Perth, PH1 5UT
- Miconex reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions