Tel. 01276 707585
A world in which older people flourish is a world in which older people will:
- Be equal citizens with equal rights
- Have enough money for a secure and decent life, and have access as consumers to the products and services they - Need at a price they can afford
- Have access to the healthcare and social care they need
- Have the opportunity to live healthier longer lives and to enjoy a sense of well-being
- Live in homes and neighbourhoods that are safe and comfortable and which enable them to lead fulfilling lives
- Have opportunities to participate and contribute as volunteers, active citizens, good neighbours, family members, and workers
- Enjoy the benefits of longer life, wherever they are in the world.
Growing older doesn't come with a manual, so if you need information or advice on anything from health to housing, call our free national information line on 0800 169 6565. It's open 365 days a year from 8am to 7pm.
5th December 2018
14th November 2018